Hello lovelies ~
I decided because im bored to do a review on some of my nail polishes!
(PLEASE EXCUSE MY SHITTY CAMERA I'M WAITING TO GET A NICE ONE ONCE I GET PAID LOL)
(Thumb&Middle finger- ALPINE SNOW &12 DEEP BLACK, Pointer- BLACK OUT &SPARKLE TOP COAT, Ring- ALPINE SNOW &SPARKLE TOP COAT, Pinky- BLACK OUT &FAULT LINE)
This is the best quality i could get of how they look, i wish i could get them with flash and with out but with flash you can't see anything lol
So these are the polishes i used:
1- OPI ALPINE SNOW
Pros- nice coverage, good color
Cons- Smears easily, too thick(it's old so that is to be expected lol)
Rating- 3/5
2- SALLY HANSEN XTREME WEAR BLACK OUT
Pros- GREAT COVERAGE, only had to use one coat, nice shine
Cons- chips easily even for extreme wear, takes long to dry
Rating- 4/5
3- OPI SPARKLE TOP COAT (The label came off so i don't know the name ): )
Pros- FANTASTIC sparkle effect, great colors, dries quick, doesn't crack
Cons- Really only how small the bottle is
Rating- 5/5
4&5 - CHINA GLAZE CRACKLE TOP COAT IN "FAULT LINE" and "LIGHTNING BOLT"
Pros- Color, nice coverage
Cons- BARELY crackles, to thick for being just bought today, dries very slow
Rating- 1/5
I WILL NOT BUY THIS AGAIN!!! I'm actually going to take it back in a lil bit.
6- La ROSA CRACKLE SHATTER IN "12 DEEP BLACK"
Pros- GREAT crackle effect!!! cool designs, nice coverage
Cons- Dries a LIL too quick, hard to find where i live (i actually bought it from the nail salon i go to lol)
but thank you for reading my shitty review (: hopefully i can come back with better pictures cause i love how my nails look!

No comments:
Post a Comment