Monday, December 12, 2011

Wow it's been forever!

So really it has been :l So i am going to make a short list of new events recently!


  • I've been at my job since July now!! and have had a few promotions (:
  • My daughter turned 1 in September!
  • I just turned 19 on December 9th! (i got LOTS of hello kitty stuff and a new compact dslr!)
  • Also, im getting ready to move by the end of November! 


I have more that i can't remeber at the moment but i have lots of posts i plan to start very soon! I have been inspired now that i have a nice new camera so i can post more interesting photos!

What do you guys want to see from me??

I'll end the post with a few shots of my christmas decorations 








These all belong to me By the wayyyyyy.
Good checking in with you guys (:

XoXo, diz

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if I'm late but Happy Belated Birthday!! If I had known I would have gotten you something. I'm looking forward to your new posts and pictures taken with your lovely new cam cause it's been way too long!!

    ReplyDelete