Hey you guys! I'm back with another little update of sorts.
This last week I started a workout routine. Currently its all targeted toward my lower ABS and thighs. I do a few different routines, about 3 a day, one right after another. At the end of the week I added actual squats in addition to the wall squats I've been doing, and omfg my legs have never been so sore (||゚Д゚) it honestly hurts when i bend Over but I know its all worth it in the end. I'm not looking to lose a lot of weight, I do want to get down to about 140-150. I really want to be toned and have a flat stomach, all the other thickness can stay xD Personally, having a thicker body is more attractive to me then being really small. Atleast for me/my genetics! I think proportion is important as well. Whatever you find attractive I think is what you should aim for, not what others think. As long as you're happy!
Oh Omini is potty training now !!! She is super proud and so am I!!! We've gone through a lot of her undies but I've learned to ask her basically every ten minutes if she needs to potty lol its working, and I have her sit on it every 30 minutes while we go through flash cards. Its been a pleasant experience so far! Now, everything hasn't been peaches and rainbows lately either...I found out a cousin of mine, who has a 1 year old, passed away last Saturday :/ I wont say how for the respect of my family but I was completely shocked to say the least..especially for her baby. She was amazing and we were a lot alike, she is going to be dearly missed. Marcus has been having pain in his face yesterday, and they were symptoms of a serious nerve disease. It is most likely a cause from him being hit by a car last may. The thing that sucks the most is to find out we have to play the waiting game to see if the pain comes back before he can be diagnosed with anything and get treatment...I hope it was just a nerve misfiring and is nothing. Alot of other crappy things have been going on like my shitty ass neighbors, etc etc and I'm just happy its a new week lol As far as fashion/style go I've been dressing up a lot more when I'm not exercising and cleaning. I kinda stopped for a while cause I felt like my fire was out..now that the flame is burning again and I feel more creative and happy, I try to atleast throw some make up on and do my hair. I usually just put my hair in a bun and wear pajamas all day since I never go anywhere but I feel like if I put effort into my appearance ill be more motivated to do other things. Its actually working too LOLOL now, as far as gyaru, I do try and practice make up once or twice a week. I just get really discouraged because I honestly never was interested in make up till right before I had my daughter, so I'm not very good at it. Now clothing, I'm pretty skilled with (*´艸`*) I've always been into fashion, and when I was younger I would pick my friends outfits out when we went out since they would ask lol Idk I just wish I knew more skilled people into gyaru where I live. All the gals I know about that live here, are not really "into" the style anymore..&I feel like a stalker when I think about asking to meet/hangout :l I'm sad I missed the big Gyaru meet that was held here, due to being in Co at that time, they even went to the only club I go to here: TML (||゚Д゚) but who knows maybe they'll be another one in the future? And lord knows I would be much out of place asking to host one when I ain't got NO gal skills at all LOLOL If you guys know of any gals in my area, it would be awesome if you could leave a link er something below (´・ω・`) Having gal friends anywhere would be nice as well! But I hope my readers have had a wonderful day, and as always, thanks for reading!


No comments:
Post a Comment