Hey yall~
I've been thinking about doing this post for awhile but didn't know where to start so it's taken longer then expected lol I've decided to do it in parts, starting with the phone it self and accessories.
The phone I own is the Galaxy s2 SKYROCKET i727
This phone is apparently exclusive to only AT&T, meaning there are not a lot of cute accessories for this phone :/
It is bigger then the regular s2, and close to size with the s3.
Now i've had this phone for less then the year but i LOVE it. I've wanted a galaxy phone for a long time, and these were only 9.99$ refurb from at&t. I got it because of the price, and also my old optimus had water damaged and i apparently used all of my insurance coverage on the phone for that year...not to mention t-mobile screwed us on our plan. But that's another blog lol
The only things i hate about this phone are: battery life, force closing of apps, and of course, lack of cute case :/
SO i've went around and gathered what I think are cute case for this phone.
Hello kitty:
This is a new case! I have never seen this one so it seems they are slowly releases new case for the skyrocket. This case is 9.99$ (as of this time at auction) here.
Just a basic HK case, I'm sure if you dig around you could find one that's a little cheaper. This one is going for 8.65$ here.
Wallet style:
I love wallet cases. they're so convenient ! This one is going for 7.90$ starting bid (as of today) here.
I think this is going to be my next case, they actually make these for most galaxy phones and it's so cute D:
This is going for 23$ here.
Random:
Cute basic panda for 6.95$ here.
This owl case is also 6.95$ here.
One of the only "cute" jelly cases i've found :l this is going for 11.99$ here.
Etsy:
If you're into decoden but not wanting to do it yourself you can always find something on etsy! This particular case is pretty high in the price but it is "Handmade with Real Swarovski crystal and ab pearls." The price is 65$ and is available here.
You can find lots of random Blinged out cases on etsy, this one is 29.99$ and is available here.
I'm personally a REALLY big fan of sailor moon, so this case is perfect for any SM lover out there!!! There are a lot of basic printed cases on etsy, like a tardis case, or a r2d2 one. This one is 17.99$ and available here.
CURRENT CASE
This is my current case and I LOVE IT. simple cute and it was only 4.99$! I got it from Dream Supin, and she actually has a few simple skyrocket cases. i've had it for over a month and its stayed in great condition! This case is still 4.99$ and is available here.
Random accessories:
This cute cellphone stand is available in a range of colors, and either in the style of bat wings or angel wings.
These are from strapya world and are 7.90$
For those who like phone charms, but your phone isn't compatible for them like the skyrocket, you can get these strap stickers from strapya world for 5.80$
Dust plugs are also a cute way to jazz up your phone, luckily the skyrocket shares a 3.5 mm jack like the iphone so majority of dust plugs that fit a iphone can fit the skyrocket. Meaning endless opportunities of cute dust plugs for the i727!
These Rilakkuma ones above are from Strapya world and are around 4.90$ a piece.
You can also buy sets of plugs if you're so inclined :3
Cute micro usb car charger on amazon for 17.40$
Basic cute pink charger for 2.98$ on ebay
Now I wish they made cases like these for the skyrocket:
etc etc
I would buy all these in a heartbeat D:
Well that's as much as i feel like doing for now , stay tuned for part two! the includes android apps and phone customization.
(DISCLAIMER: I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THESE COMPANIES, THIS IS NOT A PAID REVIEW, I HAVE NOT TRIED OUT THESE PRODUCTS UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. BUY WITH CAUTION AND DO SOME RESEARCH. This was all in fun and helping you out if you don't know where to start. Happy shopping! Also, the items found in auction were found today 2/1/2013 and are not guaranteed to be in stock. I used generic search terms to find the products such as: Samsung galaxy s2 skyrocket case, cute i727 case, galaxy s2 skyrocket case, etc etc etc )














No comments:
Post a Comment